Garnatxa Collection 2019
- Controlled fermentation with skin contact at 22ºC-24ºC during 12 days. Aged in french oak barrels during 14 months and after in bottle. Deep ruby with cherry tints.
- Predominance of primary aromas typical from Garnacha grapes. Ripe red and fruits of the forest.
- Pleasant entrance with ripe fruit and toasted hints. Good balanced tannins. Long finish.
- Enjoy this wine at a temperature between 15-17ºC. Good pairing with all types of meat.
- Box of 6 bottles Height: 150 cm Width: 80 cm. Long: 120 cm. 100 boxes per pallet 25 boxes per floor 4 floors per pallet
Limited edition – 565 bottles
Harvest 2013 Unconventional varietal wine made with Garnatxa.
Aged in French oak barrel. Its intense red color with cherry tints.
In nose with the predominance of primary aroma typical from Garnatxa grapes, like ripen red and forest fruits.
In mouth, it is pleasant with notes of sweet fruit, with good and ripen tannins with a fine structure showing the garnatxa corpulence.
Best serve between 15-17ºC.
Long and nice finish.