- Skin contact maceration during 12 hours. Controlled fermentation at 22ºC-24ºC. Aged in french oak barrels during 14 months and after in bottle.
- Medium intensity. Ripe plum. Spicy with hints of red fruits. Reminiscent of clove, olives, vanilla, walnuts, ripe red fruits and toasted hints.
- Light entrance in mouth with a pleasant finish. Medium-soft tannins.
- Enjoy this wine at a temperature between 15-17ºC. Good pairing with stews, red meat and cheeses.
- Caixa de 6 ampolles Alçada: 150 cm. Ample: 80 cm. Llarg: 120 cm. 100 caixes per palet 25 caixes per pis 4 pisos per palet Pes del palet: 840 kg.